• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale project DAC TDA1541 with tube output

Things you have for sale.
One more no-oversampling TDA1541A DAC tube output available.
- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541A (included) and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in no-oversampling mode;
- complete PCB for tube output;
- one pair of NOS tubes 6N2P-EV;
- two power transformers 220v only (one for DAC and one for tube output).

Price 200 euro+shipping to EU only (20 euro).

IMG-1538.jpg

One more no-oversampling TDA1541A DAC tube output available.

- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541A (included) and all components (very good quality) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in no-oversampling mode;

Price 230 euro+shipping to EU only (20 euro).

File-000-3.jpg

I live in the US and hoping you change your shipping policy. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for years. I am interested in a complete NOS with TDA1541 120V version or if possible 24V DC or 36V DC so I can use battery for low noise. Also, if possible to have BNC input if not not a big deal. Please put me on your wait list if you are willing to ship to US and offer 120V version. Huge fan of TDA154. Greatly appreciated it

Last edited:
Last DAC complete kit with TDA1541 - tube output

- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541(included) and all components (very good quality) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input;

Price 220 euro+shipping to EU only (20 euro).

IMG-0300.jpg

Price update - 200 euro+ shipping to EU only.

Last DAC complete kit with TDA1541 - tube output.

- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541+SAA7220(included) and all components (very good quality) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input;

Still available at 200 euro+shipping to EU only.

TDA1541 and SAA7220 included.

Pease send me message for more details.

IMG-0300.jpg

Last DAC complete kit with TDA1541 - tube output

- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541(included) and all components (very good quality) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input;

Price 220 euro+shipping to EU only (20 euro).