• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Faital Pro Midbasses: pair of 10FH530 & pair of 10FH520

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pair of Faital Pro 10FH530 for $300 shipped in the 48 CONUS. I do not have the original boxes for these. Condition: Like newish/9 out of 10. These were tested and mounted so there may be some dust from the MDF enclosure and some minor scuffs, but other than that they're very clean. Monster 17lb motor structures on these.

uc

They're at the bottom of this picture:
uc

Pair of Faital Pro 10FH520 for $320 shipped in the 48 CONUS. I do have the original boxes for these. Condition: Like newish/9 out of 10. These were tested and mounted so there may be some dust from the MDF enclosure and some minor scuffs, but other than that they're very clean. These are have ultra light compact neo motors, only 8lbs each, but they feel like 3lbs!

uc

uc

Last edited:
10FH520's are now sold. I still have the 10FH530s. Great midbasses, and they were actually the smoothest (frequency response) from the whole bunch that I tested. From 300Hz-2,000Hz, the in-room 2.83V/1m frequency response standard deviation with 1/12 octave smoothing only varied ±1.5 dB from the mean SPL of 96.2 dB.

10% off Sale until 11-2-18. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.