• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MLTL Floor Standing Pair with MAudio Alpair 10.3M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of floor standing MLTL build by myself based on Bob Brines MLTL design. These were completed a couple of months ago and in my opinion paired with a great amp sound simply brilliant.

Here is the build thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/307312-range-build-fostex-ff165wk.html

This was my first build and entry into the full range world and I would like to build more. But with resources being limited and lack of space in my rented room in London I would like to sell this off before venturing off to my new build.

These towers are approx 42"x8"x8". The drivers are MA Alpair 10.3

I haven't settled on a price but I am open to offers and suggestions.

Based in central London near Canary Wharf.

Attachments

• DSC03982.jpg
    DSC03982.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC03985.jpg
    DSC03985.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 455
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.