• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale Stephens Trusonic 120 CX speakers and cabinets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These classic Trusonic 120 CX speakers appear to be in excellent condition. No visible tears or other signs of wear. The cabinets, which were also made by Stephens in the early 60s, are in very good condition. The fabric on one of them has a small hole and the gold Stephens medallion is missing from the other. The wood tops look like new.
Best to pick up in person since these babies are heavy. I'm part of the Tri-state in New Jersey.
Selling the set for $625.

Attachments

• IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1366.JPG
    IMG_1366.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1367.JPG
    IMG_1367.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1368 (1).JPG
    IMG_1368 (1).JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 324
I just got an offer for the cabinets from a dealer in a nearby town who sells mid-century modern furniture. Oddly enough, he's interested in the cabinets and not what's inside.

That said, I am willing to sell the speakers without the cabs for $500, plus shipping. Hate to see them split, but at least they'll be enjoyed by new owners.

Someone currently has a single Trusonic 120 CX on ebay for $269 with a torn cone. I am offering a set that are in pristine condition.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.