|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th July 2018, 04:29 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Francisco
Power supply, meter, toroids, CRC board
Doing some spring cleaning around the house and I'm not as into the hobby as I used to be so I'm hoping these find good homes!
1. PD 5005R power supply - $50. A little rusty in the rear.
2. HP 3478A multimeter - $100
3. F1 clone CRC board stocked with (8) 15000uF Mundorf M-lytic 40V caps, Mills resistors - $40 (SOLD)
4. (2) Plitron toroids - 2x18VAC, 300VA - $90 each, both for $160 SOLD
5. Trans-Tronic toroid - 2x18VAC, 300VA - $80 SOLD
6. Assorted heat sinks - (4) big ones are about 7" across, 5" tall an 2.5" deep. Small one is about 9" wide, 2" deep, 3" tall. SOLD
Free pickup in San Francisco or you pay shipping.
All prices negotiable. More so if you buy more stuff!
Last edited by oneplustwo; 12th July 2018 at 05:19 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Nice eBay find for chip amp power supply Avel toroids cheap||jmillerdoc||Swap Meet||5||23rd May 2012 04:00 PM|
|A LED meter, Volt meter, power meter or light indicator... a nice gadget||destroyer X||Solid State||5||25th February 2011 06:30 PM|
|Toroids, Capacitors, Power Supply PCB FS||swin1||Swap Meet||0||28th October 2008 01:20 PM|
|Id this power meter board||DilbyŠ||Solid State||0||19th February 2006 01:48 PM|
|Encapsulated power Supply Toroids - Are they better?||wytco0||Parts||11||2nd August 2005 06:24 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|