• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBs for Samuel Groner's Low Noise Laboratory Grade Measurement Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
UPDATE: all board have been sold. Thank you!

For sale are PCBs for Samuel Groner's Low Noise Laboratory Grade Measurement Amplifier as published in the Linear Audio Vol.3.

Quoting the author:
"[The preamplifier] is particularly aimed at noise measurement tasks. Its design features a single-ended JFET input stage, an active drain load for good power supply rejection and a novel input AC coupling network which attains, together with a DC servo, a second-order response. The achieved performance includes an equivalent input voltage noise density of 390 pV/rtHz (1 kHz) and 500 pV/rtHz (10 Hz), a frequency response of ±0.1 dB (10 Hz–100 kHz), a power supply rejection of at least 95 dB (10 Hz–100 kHz) and a quiescent current of just 17 mA. Detailed theoretical background on low noise design along with concise construction and application notes are included [in the article].

Samuel has kindly made gerber files for the board available on his website, and I ordered a board for myself. However, there was a minimum batch, so I am offering here the surplus boards.

The BOM can be found at Samuel's web site. Should you need the schematic, I'd recommend buying Samuel's article from Linear Audio - it is only EUR 2.99 and is immediately downloadable.

I am asking for $30 per board with free USPS First Class shipping to the continental U.S. For the rest of the world, add $12 for shipping. Payments via PayPal.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Measurement Amplifier.JPG
    Measurement Amplifier.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.