• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Accuton C173-6-191E

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I´ve got a matched pair of Accuton mid-woofers for sale.

These has only been tested for frequency plot, impedance plot and T/S parameters. They were acquired for testing purposes only and has not seen any regular use.
There are some small marks on foam on backside of chassis from mounting them in testing unit. Otherwise they are mint with no defects mechanically or visually. They have been sitting in their original boxes for the past years.

Price level is 65 % of MRSP. Feel free to calculate in your own local currency.
Shipping is from Denmark.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    702 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hi Loudspeaker freaks has them new @ $223.24 each.
Here is the LINK

Are you saying your will take 65 percent of that for each driver?

If so I'll buy them. If not, what is your price guide for MSRP?

Cheers,
Sorry - but I cannot quite follow your statement.If I follow your link to loudspeakerfreaks.com they advertise them for $314,79 pr. unit
If I do a separate search for the same product on loudspeakerfreaks.com I get the same result.
The $315 would be my guide for the MSRP.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.