• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Raidho Ribbon Tweeter FTT75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I have a pair of Raidho Ribbon tweeter FTT75-30-8 for sale.

They are in "like new" condition. Some cosmetic wear but they have been serviced one month ago at Raidho because one of the membranes was a llitle damaged and they changed and tested both of them, so like new condition.

This is a unique sealed ribbon tweeter that leaves absolutely no fingerprint on the speaker system.

Raidho Ribbon Tweeter – Raidho

It's almost impossible to find a pair, and I don't know how much to ask to be sold, because during service I changed the project and I don't need them now.

They can be used, for example, at Troels Gravesen AT-R design (I can send original documentation for the project)

Service was 380€, so offers above that amount will be considered.
PM to get a quotation for shipping, but It should be 30€ within EU and no more than 50 overseas.

I do have original packging.

Thank you.

Pictures from the Tweeters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.