Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS - Pete Millet Sound Card Unassembled, Complete BOM
FS - Pete Millet Sound Card Unassembled, Complete BOM
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th May 2018, 11:51 PM   #1
tminus is offline tminus  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS - Pete Millet Sound Card Unassembled, Complete BOM

Have all the parts for Pete Millet sound card, unassembled. I sourced mostly from Digikey and Mouser. It is everything on the BOM, including the case and front & back panels. The only difference is, you cannot find the 6 position switch on the BOM any more (at least I could not). I found the same switch, same manufacturer, (nearly same part#, only 1/8" shaft). Fits the hole cutout on panel the same; pins are same. I bought a knob for that as well.

Also bought light bulbs to use in place of the large input resistors to lower the noise floor.

All in I have right at $280 in the parts. Everything is in separate baggies and marked. I'll ship it insured and with the bom and it will be organized for you, to facilitate easy checking off.

Will take $250, plus whatever the shipping is, but not less. Thx.

Paypal is safe and you don't need an account. Pls email me at pat2205788@maricopa dot edu

Last edited by tminus; 3rd June 2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: edit details
Old 3rd June 2018, 09:36 AM   #2
tminus is offline tminus  United States
diyAudio Member

up.
  Reply to this post

FS - Pete Millet Sound Card Unassembled, Complete BOMHide this!Advertise here!