• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Muses Volume

I have developed a web interface for my big preamplifier.
The web interface runs on a Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Pi is electrically isolated from the preamplifier controller.
The web interface operates bidirectionally, meaning the status updates on the web interface even when adjustments are made directly on the preamplifier using a rotary encoder or IR remote control.

Here's a sneak peek.

Is there interest in using this as a controller update for the Muses from the thread?
Quick question... would a PI-Zero core be possible? ...not a cpu-taxing application by a long shot

Currently, it's only running in my big preamp. That's a completely different project.
I would need to adapt it, meaning design a new controller board, adjust the firmware, and modify the software for the web interface.
Additionally, I would need to provide documentation on how to set up the Raspberry Pi.

That was the reason for asking for interest in the community.

Reactions: 1 user