• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED: Pioneer SX-850 original service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do not know why the purpose should be relevant with my request; however, I enjoy collecting and restoring vintage audio gear in my spare time and if I can find original service manuals, bulletins, original boxes, ads and such I like to get my hands on them.

Any audio device come with box, user manual and others accessories, never with service manual.
So we don't understand the purpose for original service manual, for us (i think almost DIY members) it's just for repair, modify or knowledge about device.

I thought you want make business with it.

How would I want to make business withy it, when it's freely available online?

Vintage audio gear does not come with ads and magazines reviewing them either, yet, I collect those too. For a collector original items have value, reproductions do not. I found a couple of websites selling printed reproductions, full color and all, even with the larger folded schematics, but that is not what I am looking for. For repairing, hifiengine is plenty enough. On another note, if I had a manual not yet available on hifiengine or other free sources such as this forum, I would share it, as this is the purpose of communities of people revolving around shared interests and passions.

If you notice, I listed this post in the section called "commercial sector", as I am willing to pay money for an item that I want and that I hope someone else will want to sell. I have been polite enough to explain why I am searching for one. I need a service manual, not to be questioned in my desires and wishes, nor do I need public judgement on half formulated guesses. Let's please stop this.
Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.