Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: M2x daughter cards, type "TUCSON"
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th May 2018, 10:13 PM   #1
Mark Johnson is offline Mark Johnson  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS: M2x daughter cards, type "TUCSON"

I ordered a whole bunch of extra Tucson PCBs and wish to sell them off.

These are removable "daughter cards" that hold an IC opamp input stage for the diyAudio First Watt amplifier named M2x.

You can stuff and solder Tucson using a thru-hole opamp. And/or you can stuff and solder Tucson using a surface mount SOIC-8 opamp. Some of the latest and greatest opamps, introduced after 2010, are only available in surface mount packages. Don't yell at me, yell at Analog Devices and Linear Technology and Burr Brown and Texas Instruments.

I imagine that people may want extra Tucson boards for a couple of reasons. (i) because they want to build 2 Tucson boards using thru-hole opamps, and another 2 Tucson boards using SMD opamps; (ii) because they made a terrible error when stuffing and soldering their Tucson boards, and now they need a do-over.

I ordered these extra boards from one of those super-cheap PCB fabs in China that achieves rock bottom prices by having extremely slow shipping. So I won't get my Tucson PCBs until ~ June 15th and won't be able to ship before then.

Price is $1.50 per board (maximum of 6 Tucson boards per customer) plus $5 per order if shipping inside USA, or plus $15 per order if shipping outside USA. Please read that sentence two or three times before posting a question. Sorry that the shipping rates are so high; I have no control of this. Payment will be via PayPal.

Add your diyAudio userId to the list below, if you want to buy some Tucson boards. First come first served unless the total quantity desired is gigantic. In that case I'll give preference to people who bought an M2x from me. People who want to buy Tucson boards but don't yet own an M2x -- you may get shoved to the end of the line. Kind of like "Legacy" admissions at Ivy League colleges.

Code:
DIYA_userid, #_PCBs_wanted
==========================
Mark Johnson, 2
(add your name here), nnn

Last edited by 6L6; 14th May 2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 14th May 2018, 11:31 PM   #2
flocchini is offline flocchini  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Johnson View Post
I ordered a whole bunch of extra Tucson PCBs and wish to sell them off.

These are removable "daughter cards" that hold an IC opamp input stage for the diyAudio First Watt amplifier named M2x.

You can stuff and solder Tucson using a thru-hole opamp. And/or you can stuff and solder Tucson using a surface mount SOIC-8 opamp. Some of the latest and greatest opamps, introduced after 2010, are only available in surface mount packages. Don't yell at me, yell at Analog Devices and Linear Technology and Burr Brown and Texas Instruments.

I imagine that people may want extra Tucson boards for a couple of reasons. (i) because they want to build 2 Tucson boards using thru-hole opamps, and another 2 Tucson boards using SMD opamps; (ii) because they made a terrible error when stuffing and soldering their Tucson boards, and now they need a do-over.

I ordered these extra boards from one of those super-cheap PCB fabs in China that achieves rock bottom prices by having extremely slow shipping. So I won't get my Tucson PCBs until ~ June 15th and won't be able to ship before then.

Price is $1.50 per board (maximum of 6 Tucson boards per customer) plus $5 per order if shipping inside USA, or plus $15 per order if shipping outside USA. Please read that sentence two or three times before posting a question. Sorry that the shipping rates are so high; I have no control of this. Payment will be via PayPal.

Add your diyAudio userId to the list below, if you want to buy some Tucson boards. First come first served unless the total quantity desired is gigantic. In that case I'll give preference to people who bought an M2x from me. People who want to buy Tucson boards but don't yet own an M2x -- you may get shoved to the end of the line. Kind of like "Legacy" admissions at Ivy League colleges.

Code:
Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
Old 15th May 2018, 12:54 AM   #3
vvs07 is offline vvs07  United States
diyAudio Member

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 4

Last edited by vvs07; 15th May 2018 at 12:56 AM. Reason: fix the format
Old 15th May 2018, 02:40 AM   #4
wcwc is offline wcwc  United States
diyAudio Member

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 4
wcwc, 4
Old 25th May 2018, 10:25 AM   #5
nycavsr2000 is offline nycavsr2000  United States
diyAudio Member

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 4
wcwc, 4
nycavsr2000, 2
Old 25th May 2018, 11:58 AM   #6
Blk Dynamite is offline Blk Dynamite  United States
diyAudio Member

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 4
wcwc, 4
nycavsr2000, 2
Blk Dynamite, 4
Old 25th May 2018, 02:38 PM   #7
Blk Dynamite is offline Blk Dynamite  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk Dynamite View Post
Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 4
wcwc, 4
nycavsr2000, 2
Blk Dynamite, 6
Sorry wouldn't let me edit my previous post but updated to 6 boards
Old 25th May 2018, 03:49 PM   #8
Mark Johnson is offline Mark Johnson  United States
diyAudio Member

Honestly I am puzzled why anyone would request fewer than 6 boards, the extra cost is so tiny. Harking back to Econ 101, it seems to me that the Marginal Utility of the sixth board is greater than the Marginal Cost ($1.50). Yes there will be more than 6x6 Tucson boards available around June 15th.
Old 25th May 2018, 04:05 PM   #9
vvs07 is offline vvs07  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Johnson View Post
Honestly I am puzzled why anyone would request fewer than 6 boards, the extra cost is so tiny. Harking back to Econ 101, it seems to me that the Marginal Utility of the sixth board is greater than the Marginal Cost ($1.50). Yes there will be more than 6x6 Tucson boards available around June 15th.
Make it then 6 boards for me

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 6
wcwc, 4
nycavsr2000, 2
Blk Dynamite, 6
Old 26th May 2018, 12:30 AM   #10
gwrskien is offline gwrskien  Norway
diyAudio Member

Mark Johnson, 2
flocchini, 4
vvs07, 6
wcwc, 4
nycavsr2000, 2
Blk Dynamite, 6
Gwrskien, 6

FS: M2x daughter cards, type "TUCSON"Hide this!Advertise here!