• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acoustic Elegance SPB12-8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD - Acoustic Elegance SPB12-8

Bought these new from AE in 2016. They are new in the boxes. And when I say that I don't mean except for that one time I hooked them up or when I test fitted them. They have never had a wire attached or even been taken out of the boxes other than looking at them and taking pictures. In fact 3 of the 4 boxes have not even been opened. They are still sealed with the packing tape applied by AE when they shipped them to me.

I've got 4 matching SPB12-8 drivers.

These were supposed to go in a WMTMW of my own design but life happened and I don't know when I will have a place to use the monsters I was planning to build.

Obviously prefer pick up in the Atlanta area but I'll ship them if you pay for it.

All 4 drivers as a package for SOLD

Attachments

• AE1.jpg
    AE1.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 649
  • AE2.jpg
    AE2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 654
  • AE3.jpg
    AE3.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.