• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS output stage for B3SE(ES9018) with Lundahl LL1684 and Vishay S102C Foil resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am selling my B3SE dac output stage.

The stage includes 4x Vishay S102C 336r00 0.01% precision resistors as I/V resistors. It has also a 22nf cap placed in parallel with the resistors acting as a low pass filter. On the output of the transformer I have also the zobel as per lundahl datasheet
The actual configuration looks like this(missing the output zobel from the schematic

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Please note that in this configuration only 2 of the 336r resistors are used(the other 2 are soldered on the board but not used).

I have started with something inspired by Joe Rasmussen and after did the above mood. Here you can see a schematic of Joe`s idea(you have all resistors on the board for this schematic, it only needs to change the connections of the resistors) :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And now some photos with the boards and the transformers :

I have managed to do also some thd test at 20hz, 300hz and 1khz. The rms output voltage was 200mv in all the cases and the transformers were connected to the B3SE dac that was generating the signal.

Please note the the B3SE dac mounts above the the output board.
For any other info please send me a message.

I would like to get SOLD for everything without shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.