Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: Pass VFET 2 essential+supplemental kit and Salas DCG3 kit
FS: Pass VFET 2 essential+supplemental kit and Salas DCG3 kit
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th April 2018, 12:29 PM   #1
32y0 is offline 32y0  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Pass VFET 2 essential+supplemental kit and Salas DCG3 kit

All sold

Too many projects and too little time. I figured it would be a shame to let these two excellent kits gather dust on my shelf, so I'm offering these here now. I was planning to use these two together as pre and power amp.

First of all, the Sony VFET 2 by Nelson Pass. I bought this from another diyaudio member some time ago. It includes the essential kit and supplemental kit from the diyaudio store, so the aluminium brackets, the PCBs and everything needed to populate the PCBs. Also included is an Antek AS-4222 transformer and two different sets of PCBs for the PSU (universal PSU from the store and CRC Power Supply bought through diyaudio member Prasi).

I'm asking what I paid for it, which is 450 EURO + shipping. Item ships from the Netherlands.

Next up is the Salas DCG3 kit. I bought this through one of Tea-Bag's group buys. It includes the DCG3 PCB with full parts kit and DCSTB PSU PCB with full parts kits for both sides.

I'm aksing 170 EURO + shipping for the DCG3 kit. Again, item ships from the Netherlands.

Please see attached pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vfet.jpg (272.5 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg DCG3.jpg (500.2 KB, 285 views)

Last edited by 32y0; 16th April 2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 15th April 2018, 02:57 PM   #2
Jim Hodgson is offline Jim Hodgson  United States
diyAudio Member

PM sent for Sony VFET kit. Thanks!
Old 15th April 2018, 08:42 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Sale pending
Old 16th April 2018, 06:22 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Sold

FS: Pass VFET 2 essential+supplemental kit and Salas DCG3 kitHide this!Advertise here!