• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pass VFET 2 essential+supplemental kit and Salas DCG3 kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All sold

Too many projects and too little time. I figured it would be a shame to let these two excellent kits gather dust on my shelf, so I'm offering these here now. I was planning to use these two together as pre and power amp.

First of all, the Sony VFET 2 by Nelson Pass. I bought this from another diyaudio member some time ago. It includes the essential kit and supplemental kit from the diyaudio store, so the aluminium brackets, the PCBs and everything needed to populate the PCBs. Also included is an Antek AS-4222 transformer and two different sets of PCBs for the PSU (universal PSU from the store and CRC Power Supply bought through diyaudio member Prasi).

I'm asking what I paid for it, which is 450 EURO + shipping. Item ships from the Netherlands.

Next up is the Salas DCG3 kit. I bought this through one of Tea-Bag's group buys. It includes the DCG3 PCB with full parts kit and DCSTB PSU PCB with full parts kits for both sides.

I'm aksing 170 EURO + shipping for the DCG3 kit. Again, item ships from the Netherlands.

Please see attached pictures and feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• Vfet.jpg
    Vfet.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 444
  • DCG3.jpg
    DCG3.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.