• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IC: 2x sony vfet essentia kits, PSU PCB's, vfet part 2 PCBs and other acessories

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been collecting parts for a sony vfet part 2 amplifier (2 output pairs per channel) but have recently started to consider a big change in my audio system.

I have the following kit which might be for sale if the price is right and if the person shows a real interest in the parts.

Parts list and prices I paid (I had customs charges and shipping)

- 1 complete sony vfet essential kit with brackets

- 1 complete sony vfet essential kit without brackets

- 4 PSU PCB bought from Nisbeth here:VFET/CLASS A PSU BOARDS

- 1 pair of PCB's and acessories for the Sony VFET part 2 amp bought from Tea-Bag here: Sony Vfet part 2 boards Group Buy

- 4 matched pairs 2sk170/2sj74's and 2 pairs of 2sk2013/2sj213 (bought from alweit and amb.org)

- 1 metre aluminium T bar stock, same dimensions as NP designed brackets. I can get this cut a specific length to fit the boards at my local metal shop for either board. this one I can leave out as it is a bit heavy if shipping outside europe.

QiGzXx0.jpg

GsD136s.jpg

iGlWkuf.jpg

So all together I have 722€ in this, will sell to the Best offer (BO), won't consider offers bellow cost.
I'll keep this open until Friday 6th to allow people to see it.
Will ship worldwide via registered mail with tracking.

I would prefer to sell it all together to allow someone to build it as a VFET part 2 amplifier but if I get no offers I will sell each vfet kit individually and the other PCBs will go individually as well.

Any questions please PM me and thank you for looking

Manuel

Last edited:
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I already spoke with you via PM about wanting one essential kit if you decided to break things up.

Just for reference, I do not need any brackets or channel of any kind as I can do all my own fabrication and machining on my mill. So I’d be specifically interested in the kit without any brackets and as I mentioned a pair of power supply boards.

I would however take other items like jfets, all the power supply boards etc. to split things more easily into just 2 transactions if it would make the kit mine.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.