• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DDDAC1794

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

I have quit my dddac project. Don't have the time to finisch it.
Up for sale is a DDDAC 1794S Mainboard V3.0 with a Tentlabs low jitter clock. Caps are replaced by Elna Silmic II. There is a UFL adaptor on it for the I2S input.
Regulators are New Class D UWB's
All never used.

The DDDAC has 4 dac boards. These are the boards right before the Tent reg versions. I bought these last october from a fellow DIY-er here. These boards have been upgraded with Nichicon FP NS series polymer electrolytics and the pin 20 resistor is a Charcroft S102J. .001%.
Output resistors are Kiwame´s and the optional filter uses Amtrans amco.
The original switch and the small pcb for the LED´s are included. I think three led´s where used for another project. So not all of them are there. Original cabling is there.

Power supplies are not included.

So,
DDDAC with 4 boards/decks.

SOLD!!

Attachments

• 20180131_205041.jpg
    20180131_205041.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 20180130_153639.jpg
    20180130_153639.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 508
  • 20180326_195127.jpg
    20180326_195127.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I bought some stuff from Zoef some time ago.
He dispatched it quickly.
I've put it together. It worked.

DDDAC here....

I would like everyone to be happy with my DAC, hence I offer test repair service when people get stuck.

Normally it are small things I can fix easily and everyone is happy. I charge a small amount for this (50 euro)

I offered this already and will let this post know what comes out, so we stop suspicions on what have happened here.

I must say that the DDDAC does not need advanced electronics skills to Build and make it work - but if it does not work immediately, you need to be able to do some basic deduction. Not everybody has the skills or equipment to do this, hence I offer this service

I had several on my bench the past years and got them back to work fine as they were fine after all and the issue was the source, or did a simple fix like broken or bad solder joints.

Only one did not make it back, as ALL electronics was fried because the user admitted the power was attached with plus and minus reversed and smoke came off. He forgot to mention this on the forum, when asking for help :D

Joined 2003
Paid Member
G'day,
just looking at the pictures supplied
Those Amtrans AMCO capacitors mounted across optional HF filter are wrong. The lowest value Amtrans AMCO is 0.01uF or 10,000pF. The filter should have a value of 5-10pF per deck so 40pF max in this instance.

Johno

uhm, no it is correct: 5-10nF is the correct value per deck

where did you got the info it is pF? If it is wrongly stated somewhere it need to be corrected

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.