• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Firstwatt F3 clone PCB

F3 PCB mounting holes -Universal vs previous F2j pattern

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,
Now I have the LU1014D,thinking of making a PCB for F3.
I already have F2J working and happy with it. Perhaps I will assemble one just to hear the difference.
Not decided on price etc but it will be done professionally by a PCB designer.
I am thinking seperate left and right Chanels with a power supply board in a set.
Please let me know your interests here so I can have an idea if it is financially viable plan.
Thanks
After may attempts it seems like some progress has made by the designer, hoping to finish it by last week of October 2018.

Last edited:
Interested in one set, depending on the dimensions .

It is made for the DIYaudio 4u chassis / heatsink. Design will be optimized for even heat dissipation to reduce thermal stress on components.
I will try to fit the hole pattern close to what I did with F2 boards so it can be mounted easily but an exact hole Positioning may not be possible as there are three power fets in F 3