• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Firstwatt F3 clone PCB

F3 PCB mounting holes -Universal vs previous F2j pattern

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nisbeth.No pressure on anyone to buy from me. I am more than happy to buy from someone if they come up with a good board for F3.
If it about money value I would rather spend my money on a Chinese chip amp in eBay .
As I said the money we are paying is for the person spending time on designing it and not for the material cost itself.
So your objective should be the factor in this project. It is not a commercially viable design so my objective is to just try it out. From published measurements it seems like a nice design!
Traveling just got the first draft, there are options for tweaking it without matching the Jfet, more to follow.

Attachments

• 1E07B845-C75F-40BA-B9F2-46E0554FE7EE.jpeg
    1E07B845-C75F-40BA-B9F2-46E0554FE7EE.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
The guy who is suppose to design this is busy with so much other stuff. So far I have not seen a lot of interest from people to make it financially viable to pay the designer / maker.
I need at least 15-20 boards commitement to pay this guy.
So if there are enough people I can try again. I know he worked a little bit on the boards.