• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: EJ Jordan Eikona, JXr6HD, JX150 & JX150NG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to sell off my extras! For sale are one pair each of the following. I will ship world-wide. More photos to come:

EJ Jordan Eikona 1 -- $190.00****SOLD****

This Eikona 1 Pair have a storied history (Colin form EJ Jordan knows all about it). One driver is original. The other has bee re-coned twice using OEM parts ordered from EJ Jordan.

The first time the cone was damaged, a guest's son destroyed it. The second time it was me and the handle of my vacuum cleaner. The person who did the second reconing botched the job; the coil was not centered, and he used CA glue. So I had to remove the cone assembly and re-re-cone it. The surround and spider exhibit flaws and some damage from this work, but nothing that affects the driver's performance in any way.

The drivers play great (have used them for years since the reconing), and the reconed driver measures within 2-5% of original-condition driver for FS, QTS, QES, and QMS -- which is well within the tolerances of these first-generation Eikonas. My distortion tests (limited as they are) show no differences either.

Still, due to their history, I'm selling this pair of Eikona for the price of a single used driver. So you get the damaged one for free.

EJ Jordan JXr6HD -- $75.00****SOLD****

These are in exceptional condition. I used them in a two-way crossed at 8kHz. So they are quite lightly used. I consider them like-new.

EJ Jordan JX150 (Axiline) -- $310****SOLD****

These have been sitting in a box for some time, and I know they don't always age well. So I threw them in an enclosure and played them for about an hour. They performed well: no rubbing, buzzing, or anything else. After that, I let them rest a while, then ran a sweep with my DATS 2. They tested well:

FS: 27.59 / 27.58
QTS: .504 / .523

The cones are in great shape. The dust caps exhibit the infamously bad glue-job that was done on many of these drivers. This is a from-the-factory condition, and does not affect performance in any way.

EJ Jordan JX150NG -- REDUCED TO $190****SOLD****

These are the first generation of the new JX150 manufactured under the Jordan name by EAD -- not the later iterations modified by the people at EAD. They use the composite frames with the rolled-off basked edge so you don't have to rebate your baffles.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180225_234403.jpg
    MVIMG_20180225_234403.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 407
  • MVIMG_20180225_224235.jpg
    MVIMG_20180225_224235.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 383
  • MVIMG_20180225_230228.jpg
    MVIMG_20180225_230228.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 381
  • MVIMG_20180225_225458.jpg
    MVIMG_20180225_225458.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.