• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D

Thanks from my wife to all!
IMG_2989_kl.jpg

Carsten,

I'd happily pay double postage/cost if I could get another set of Fets...:D

Nah, just kidding.. Papa wouldn't like that and it was not the initial deal ;)

That said, I have no problem sending a couple of bucks by paypal to cover your cost due to some indelicate forum members, and NO I'm NOT rich, but can't understand such behavior...

Regards,

Max

Lovoltechs in da house! XD

Now I have to find some time to use them. I don't know if I will be able to do this before the ACA kit is sent to me on September 15.

Thanks a lot to Carsten, his wife, kinku and to Nelson Pass for making possible for us to get the Lovoltechs and build some nice power amps!

That said, I have no problem sending a couple of bucks by paypal to cover your cost due to some indelicate forum members, and NO I'm NOT rich, but can't understand such behavior...

Max

Thank you but I don´t need you to pay for me, nor am I a indelicate forum member, this was all a mistake and I am sorry that Carsten post those things.
I have had some minor problems with some members of this forum in the past, so I stopped contributing to the forum a couple of years ago, but I never felt as humiliated as today, so I decided to leave the diyaudio community for good.