• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D

Hi Pals,
I been entrusted with distributing these lovely power Jfets by our Papa.
I will be charging a 1.50$ Per SALE( per person)covering for gas expenses and packaging etc.
Yes you read it right , they are free from Papa.
So total number per person limited to 4.
They are not matched and no matching needed ,in Papa's designs.
Don't forget to add shipping method in email and incurring pay pal and shipping fee to the total expenses!!!
For US guys flat 5$ , will cover everything (my charges of 1.50 plus USPS first class package)friends and family only to make life easy for me .
I will ship out every 10-14 days. So depending on when you pay also will decide when you get them.

Include your Address and PayPal accounts to reduce traffic on mail servers!!

Note:This is a not for profit venture so no refunds or returns whatsoever ;)
Friends from Europe please contact Carsten.witt , he will distribute 100, (25 people with 4 each)
Canadians Please contact Algar_emi, distributing 56.

Attention: Fellow Americans Please include your shipping address and mention 'FET 'in your friends and family transfers. Please don't get upset if you see a refund. Happened because I can't find out your details. Please send back with details.
Paypal friends and family don't provide address automatically
All non- friend and family transfers from US pals will get refunded too , from now on.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    776.8 KB · Views: 1,373
Last edited:
I am getting a lot of requests from Europe. I am thinking if someone from there wants to be the distributor and I can send 100 Jfets to them.
This way I can focus on US and don't have to fill out customs forms 25 times. It has to be a priority shipping . Whoever volunteer need to pay 35$ for it. You can probably collect 2-3 $ for distributing them and get that money back easily from 22 -23 sales of 4 sets each.
Also I can send a few of them to Canada as a bulk and someone can distribute them. Again first person need to pay priority shipping.
There is no charge for Jfets as such.

Last edited:
Carsten.witt has been graciously agreed for Europe distribution.
I will send him extra 100 Jfets either tomorrow or next week.
Please contact him for shipping expenses. Total will be shipping plus 2Euro, for handling expenses for him.
Be aware that there might be additional expenses, shared between you guys if they impose customs taxes on shipment.
Thanks Carsten for being a Good Samaritan .

Hi. I gladly accept to distribute the parts in Canada. Take note that Kinku will send me 100 parts in a priority mail shipping box, for safer delivery. Please send me a private email with your paypal and shipping address with your real name. I'll let you know once I get Kindu package and that I'll be ready for shipping.

Take note that even if we are in Canada, to ease to currency conversion nightmare I'll ask to be paid in U$ only. Please use 'Friends and Family' option with Paypal so I won't charge the Paypal fee.
Thanks
SB

Here Kinku suggestion. You can see from where will come the extra few dollards on top of the 1.5$.

Quote from Kinku:
''You can charge 1-2$ per person too and actual shipping cost. This is what Nelson wanted from me. If you can't ,let me know. I will send you your 4 Jfet for sure.
Packets to Canada cost 9$ If I remember correct and they can't be send in envelope ( some postal employees refuse). I also want to send them via priority mail in case you decide to become distributor as I don't want them to get lost. So total will be 26$ that you have to send me via PayPal .
You can add those expenses to your final price divided between 12. That will make 3-4$ per person in addition to actual shipping cost in Canada''

Last edited:
Hi. I gladly accept to distribute the parts in Canada. Take note that Kinku will send me 100 parts in a priority mail shipping box, for safer delivery. Please send me a private email with your paypal and shipping address with your real name. I'll let you know once I get Kindu package and that I'll be ready for shipping.

Take note that even if we are in Canada, to ease to currency conversion nightmare I'll ask to be paid in U$ only. Please use 'Friends and Family' option with Paypal so I won't charge the Paypal fee.
Thanks
SB

Here Kinku suggestion. You can see from where will come the extra few dollards on top of the 1.5$.

Quote from Kinku:
''You can charge 1-2$ per person too and actual shipping cost. This is what Nelson wanted from me. If you can't ,let me know. I will send you your 4 Jfet for sure.
Packets to Canada cost 9$ If I remember correct and they can't be send in envelope ( some postal employees refuse). I also want to send them via priority mail in case you decide to become distributor as I don't want them to get lost. So total will be 26$ that you have to send me via PayPal .
You can add those expenses to your final price divided between 12. That will make 3-4$ per person in addition to actual shipping cost in Canada''

Algar,
You are fast. Sorry I send you another email afterward. Total Jfet for now will be 60.Not 100. I am assuming this based on PM I got so far. Europe and US exceed far in demand to Canada. Will defenitely reconsider in future if demand comes up. Please correct if you can to avoid confusion.
So to be clear Jfets are free. I won't charge Algar anything other than priority shipping.
Algar is charging 1.5$ plus priority mail charge divided between all Canadian pals+ plus actual shipping charges involved in delivery to you from his home.

Last edited:
Here Canada list, please contact me since I didn't get any name from Kinku. Put on the list by order of contact to me. Please act swiftly, these parts go very rapidly... All buyers please send me these informations:

Diyaudio username, Full shipping address with you full name, paypal address AND a private email where I can reach you.
I managed large GB in the past, and all these informations are very usefull to complete all transactions. Thanks for your understanding.

Algar_emi (Mtl, Qc) - 4 pieces
JoeyDD (Mtl, Qc) - 4 pieces

Total: 8 JFET

e_fortier you have mail...

Last edited: