• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RJM Audio Phonoclone 4.4c and Emerald 1.0c assembled for sale or loan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
My projects go through a development phase before the production boards. These are development boards, but the actual difference between these and the latest production versions are trivial.

Item 1. Phonoclone 4.4s assembled, pair, coupling cap removed, add your own or ask me about available options.

This is the phonoclone 4, latest circuit with the S-Reg, but an earlier prototype board which I made primarily so I could retrofit it into my old case. Unlike the current version it has the same mounting holes as the older phonoclone 3 and previous.

It's currently set up with R1=47.5 ohms and and R2=475 ohms, I can change those before shipping if you want.

$100 + coupling cap, shipped. Loan $100 deposit, refunded on return less shipping costs.

Item 2. Emerald 1.0c. As the current version, 70x90 mounting holes not the same as phonoclone 3 and previous. Prototype green boards rather than production black, and the regular Nichicon FW/KW caps. Multicap PPFXS installed. gain/loading 35-55 dB/47.5k-100ohms can adjust if desired.

$150 with the PPFXS (these are expensive!) other options possible. Loan $150 deposit, refund on return less shipping.

Both boards have screw terminals on all I/O pads.

Attachments

• DSC_2783s.jpg
    DSC_2783s.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC_2790s.jpg
    DSC_2790s.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 257
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.