• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Sony VFET DIYaudio Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my Sony VFET Kit from DIYaudio store. As much as I wanted to keep it, I need to buy parts for other projects and need to start selling stuff...

This is the primary kit that has the matched VFET, aluminium bracket (mounting kit). I also bought all the parts from the BoM afterwards (including the matched Jfets) since the GB was over for this time. I have also a brand new Toroidy Audio transformer made for this amplifier. See specs below:

Toroidy Audio grade transformers TS 600VA
PRI: 120V
SEC: 4x 21Vac (4x 145VA)
2x 12Vac (2x 10VA)

The amplifier is totally unassembled, ready for some DIYer to grab it.

I will take the BO (best offer), starting at Sold$ USD for everything listed above + shipping. This kit will not be sold if it stays at Sold$ USD...

Make your offer!

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
So how much did you make off this? The Sony VFET kit originally sold for $208.00 iirc.

There was two kits, one with vfets with mounting hardware and the other one was the parts to stuff the PCB, including matched Jfets. I sold the vfet kit, the parts and also a custom made Toroidy transformer. And you cannot get this kit anymore. The person that bought it made a good deal. Had more than 20 bids come in.

Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.