• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Close to 9 members have paid so far. I am not replying the PM's as my PM box is getting filled. I will post the paid list tonight. I am also noting the Paypal shipping information as the shipping address unless members indicated Shipping information in their paypal message or PM's
If anyone wants specific address, please let me know if not indicated.
kannan

Final List - Total 25 boards and I have ordered few extras for meeting the need to ship if some one does not get the package. I have never seen anytime missing a package at USPS and so will be available to outside this list once everyone gets their boards

kannan_s - 2
ppap64 -2
bk856er -1
kazoo - 1
Roundtoit - 2
Jeffreyjuice -2
Meanie - 2
Apogee - 2
Mituisho - 1
chih - 1
mlloyd1 - 2
wct - 1
yoaudio - 1
BEYoung - 2
OtisCampbell - 1
spind - 2

Shoot, I would have bought 2 boards,
I posted asking about boards before this latest.

See Post #345.

If anyone bought multiple boards and would sell me one,
I would appreciate it. Please PM me as I forget where I

post messages too.

Thanks for your understand

ing.

cheers,

Last edited:
You can place yourself in the wait list ( i have few extras and read earlier posts)
I have to fist distribute to the existing list and make sure every one gets it. I will have few extras and can sell them to wait listed people. please read the cost etc posted for this US based distribution.
kannan

Hi All in the original US distribution list
I had mailed them today to all except one (Roundtoit) as I do not have the shipping address. I had PM'd for the address and probably ship out on Monday. It should reach you all very soon and please post once you receive the boards so as to account for them. Once every one had received, i will PM Synctronx for his set.

Mark - please send me your shipping address

thanks
kannan