• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All
i have not heard from anyone not receiving it ( among the last US distribution list). I am planning to contact only US based wait list today and send out request for payment. I will wait one more day if any one in the shipped list have not received to respond - final call. I have checked the tracking and it shows it was delivered.
thanks
kannan

Sent you a PM - please check and reply
kannan

Kannan_s: Wait list for U.S.:

SynctronX - 2 boards.

Once again SyncTronx- i need your quick reply to my PM as I cannot keep holding the spare PCBs. If i do not hear back I will offer those to the next one in line as there are more requests than the available PCB's
thanks
kannan

Glad that someone is actually into making something!!:D

So that is just a package designation for original Toshiba dual JFETS.And no such socket is available anywhere that I am aware of.

So what I did was get these two parts (Its in the mouser list linked at the first page)

90147-1104

90147-1103 and solder them at the 4 pin and 3 pin positions and use a drop of superglue between them. Don't forget to hold them together tight while glue is curing, with a clamp.

The dual jfets will slide in without any difficulty.

DON'T FORGET ,if you don't hold them together they may get pushed to the side by glue while curing.

However ,You do not need the socket or dual switch for board to work with non dual jfets.

I will add this description in first page.

I’ve used these zig zag sockets in the past for stuff like 2SJ109 / 2SK389. You have to cut them, but they work great.
410-93-220-10-001000 Mill-Max Manufacturing Corp. | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

Switch question,

There are two different switches in the BOM,
The first mouser has stock.
The 2nd, mouser is back ordered.

I've seen a pic of one board with the metal vertical slide

switch, but the black plastic vertical slide switch was back ordered.

Does it only need either swich?

My take

Attachments

• IMG_4590.jpg
    IMG_4590.jpg
    909.4 KB · Views: 540