• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks.
Scott,
The link is on the first page. Matching JFEts is a broader topic that I am not an authority by any means.
But how the PCB works is explained on that pdf.
Basically you can match Jfets based on Idss or Id or Vgs off using my jig.

Last edited:
- Saw the JFET matching jig offer, added my name into the list.
- Saw that an Google Spreadsheet is created for 2oz option, added my name there.
- Saw a standard details information template requirements, sent my details.
- Noticed that 2oz all sold out but I was not contacted.
- Was offered 2 1oz boards to compensate, I agreed, even 1 oz is fine for me.
- Received a PM about two weeks later, asked to confirm whether I'm still interested in 1oz, I said Yes.
- No more news.

I do not mean to create trouble, but this is the disappointment I encountered. I would much prefer if I was rejected straight away in the beginning. I'm off from the GB, sorry.

Rredline sorry, I need bit more proactive people as this is not a full time job for me. I don't have system to track who emailed me and not two weeks ago. So if you want something follow up. That's what I do and naturally I expect the same from everyone else. Last two weeks I have been busy with work and have not been able to send anything out.
Sorry to disappoint you. I still have boards that needs to be send out for people who paid already.
So despite your comments I am still ready to honor our agreement, just send me your PayPal Id in a pm. Nothing was done intentionally and don't need to mix it up with emotions :)