• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F2 and F2J pcbs

Is there enough interest for a 2nd group buy?

Hi all - I am posting to see if there is enough interest in Kinku's F2 boards to form a second group buy. I have contacted Kinku and he is very willing to do this if there are 5 or more people interested in a set of boards.

Hi all - I am posting to see if there is enough interest in Kinku's F2 boards to form a second group buy. I have contacted Kinku and he is very willing to do this if there are 5 or more people interested in a set of boards.

Seeing no interest after my initial posting in June, I built my F2J on some Peter Daniels boards, and no longer would be interested in another set of F2 boards.