• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F2 and F2J pcbs

Guys , I will try to get you all R125s. But can’t promise as of now, so will stick with matched pairs for F2j for now. Also I have to limit the PCB to 5 pair or 10 pair. Will leave it open until October 15. So for example I get only 7 orders I will go with first 5. As I mentioned elsewhere out of respect for Papa I am not making it a group buy. So Maximum is 10 sets!
So keep adding the names as you are all doing now.

Wct please reply with your name added to the list. I won’t be ordering anything till October 17 or so. Still will have a month delay or so with getting Jfets etc. so don’t blame me if I miss someone. Easy way to track is keep adding your name after the people before as a new reply.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
yoaudio - 1 set PCB, 1 matched pair R125
olen - 1 set PCB, 1 matched pair R125
BEYoung 1-2 board sets, semiconductors, matched if possible
pfisla - 1 set PCB
wct - one pair of F2j boards and a pair of R125's, matched if possible.
BRN - 1 set PCB, 1 matched pair R125