• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ADCOM GFA565

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a perfectly functional ADCOM GFA565, just replaced the leaky electrolytic capacitors, replaced open 10 ohm resistors, removed 100% of the contamination inside & out of the PCB, DC off set 5mv, bias tracks perfectly. Heres the deal... I purchased this chassis to transplant my Hafler XL600 into this chassis because of the large heatsinks, and kill the annoying fan noise but being a tech I couldn't resist restoring the unit! I am still planning on doing the chassis swap but didn't want to Just chuck the guts of the ADCOM. As mentioned it functions flawlessly. Benched into a 4 ohm load @ 585 watts 20Hz 50Hz 1kHz onset of clipping! Not to shabby. Main capacitors in excellent shape, driver board restored with no issues, transformer perfect. If anyone is in need of these parts to restore there non functional GFA565 I would give him or her a great deal!

The Sonance looks nice but it won't accept T03 output devices, it looks to have T03P flat pack devices. The Hafler uses the old style T03. Thank you for the offer I would love to have worked out a deal. This is why I picked up the ADCOM it has the old style T03 transistors that will accommodate unto 10 devices per heatsink. Thanks again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.