• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lots of speaker drivers for sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, just gonna clear out my spares to buy some new components!

1. HiVi SD1.1-A tweeters, Pair, used only for testing, $20.
  2. Pair of Snell/Peerless 5.25" woofers from a buyout, New, $15.
  3. Pair of Seas P14RCY woofers, work very well, but the screw holes have been bored out, fair cosmetic condition, SOLD TO YOAUDIO.
  4. Single Peerless XLS10 subwoofer, used but good condition but the label on the bottom plate has almost rubbed off completely, $80.
  5. Pair of Linaeum Dipole tweeters, good condition from LX-5, $20.
  6. Pair of Dayton ND16 tweeters, used only for testing, perfect condition $12.
  7. Pair of Vifa TC9FD fullranges, used for testing, great condition, $18
  8. Pair of Monsoon dipole Planar tweeters from Monsoon MH-500, used for testing, $25

Here are some pictures of some of the speakers for sale! Not all are in the photo.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

So, everything together would be $210 total, but if you want it all, I'll let it all go for $125 if you buy everything at once!

Shipping is extra, and Paypal must be sent friends and family, unless you want the buyer protection in which case add 3%.

Last edited:
Images

wanted to attach the images just in case they weren't coming through on the OP.

Second Linaeum and Peerless drivers aren't pictured, still have to get them out of my storage closet.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 66
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.