• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Subbu DAC V2.6 + Power Supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my Subbu DAC V2.6 + 5V Power Supply. Price is €100 including shipping and Paypal fee.

Regards

Attachments

• DAC2_6 + PS5_0.jpg
    DAC2_6 + PS5_0.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 1,311
I echo J.P's comments. i got rid of 2 dacs i was using which i thought was better but in the end the subbu v3 hands down I prefer by a large margin due to its musicality. I like my subbu dac better without a joachim buffer and I also like the stock subbu dac compared to my modded subbu dac. Stock ones using the recommneded BOM is what i prefer.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
I echo J.P's comments. i got rid of 2 dacs i was using which i thought was better but in the end the subbu v3 hands down I prefer by a large margin due to its musicality. I like my subbu dac better without a joachim buffer and I also like the stock subbu dac compared to my modded subbu dac. Stock ones using the recommneded BOM is what i prefer.

Not exactly the right thread but I experience the same (I try very hard to be objective ;)). After the years I think it is safe to say that it is simply a good product without nasties. Yesterday someone told me its popularity was just because of its low price but I don't think that is entirely true. It may have helped but I like to think it is the quality that convinced builders :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.