• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubelab SE Board Stuffed, 300B Version NOS Ceramic silver-plated sockets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a fully stuffed - tested and working Tubelab SE board setup for 300B tubes.

Tried running 2A3's a few years ago with this one, it was kind of a test mule that never left the breadboard. The vintage transformer I was using burnt up and this has been in storage ever since...

Premium parts, NOS ceramic silver-plated sockets, over-sized resisitors.

These sound great, amazingly engineered boards.

$110 plus shipping. Paypal as a gift. I am located in Vienna, Austria, Europe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
pics

Attachments

• IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_3069.jpg
    IMG_3069.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 437
Just to clear up some confusion.... The only board I have for sale is the one in the pictures which is assembled, tested and working. It is also spoken for, I am just waiting for payment.

If the sale does not go through I will offer it to the next in line.

I also have the japanese single ended output transformers for sale that are pictured. I used these in the 300B amp with the board and they are 5k to 8ohm. They are still available for $70 plus shipping.

Thanks for the interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.