• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Jung-Lipshitz Inverse RIAA PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All sold!!

A heads-up for anyone who might be considering dealing with member luvdunhill.

The boards are "all sold" because one that I purchased from him in January 2018 was lost in the mail.

The wait until April is my decision to give Canada Post a long leash to see if they would ever deliver it. He had indicated early on that he would hold back a board for me should things turn out that it was needed. I gave up and he shipped a replacement board to me at his cost, on 12 April (the same date as his "all sold" post). It arrived in short order (5 days) as it should.

I perhaps should mention that over the last 20 years I've ordered hundreds, perhaps more than a thousand, items from the US that were sent via USPS and delivered by Canada Post without issue and in the expected time frame. Only once prior did an item not arrive, and as it turns out, that was due to fraud by an eBay seller ... the item was never actually sent by any method.

Don't hesitate to buy from him now or in the future; he went the extra mile for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.