• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Firswatt F5 completed boards and PSU(no toroid)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

Im selling my F5 amp

The boards are all from diyaudiostore including the matched jfets. I populated the F5 boards with prp resistors and Mills from hificollective. The output fets are vishay and Harris sold by Teabag here in the forum.

The psu has 8x15000uf/35v cornell dubilier caps and hiperfred diodes (more bass to my ears or more control...maybe both compared to the standard build)

Price: 300€ + postage

pictures in this thread

F5 power amplifier

Last edited:
Final cost: 230€ with postage included (maybe a little less if you are really interested)

with postage included because there were people asking for shipment quotes and it's dificult to know all the quotes for diferent countries. This way i am paying a part of the postage. TNT, FEDEX, and UPS want ~65€ for shipment to another continent(from portugal). If it's in europe the price is ~30€ with registered mail.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.