• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

exaU2I USB to I2S Interface 8 channels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have changed my DAC and don't need the exaU2I anymore. It is in perfect working condition. I can email the custom drivers to the buyer.

• Sampling frequencies (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8
• Resolution (bits): 16, 24, 32
• 8, 4 or 2 channels for sampling rates up to 192 kHz
• 4 or 2 channels for 352.8 kHz
• Galvanic isolation between the USB ground and the I2S outputs.
• Two quartz oscillators for the 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rate groups
• FPGA implementation
• 256 kB FIFO buffer to support asynchronous operation
• Two analogue voltage regulators with filters
• Sample rate LED indicators
• USB power LED indicator
• Buffer level LED indicator
• Four I2S data outputs (8 channels) powered by the DAC power supply (3.3V or 5V)
• USB 2.0 interface, Mini USB connector
• Proprietary bit-perfect ASIO driver completely independent from the Windows sound system; No software volume control or mixing.
• ASIO driver implements automatic sampling rate switching; no re-sampling

Located in Sydney Australia. Will ship anywhere in the world. Price : 200 USD including shipping

Attachments

• IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 318
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.