Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: active speakers Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2
FS: active speakers Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th October 2017, 01:30 PM   #1
piecor is offline piecor  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default FS: active speakers Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2

Dear members,

I am selling a pair of active speakers, the legendary Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2. :

Link to pictures

The speakers are in perfect working conditions and they sound terrific. This is one of the best active speaker for HiFI use ever produced. There are only minor marks barely visible.

They will be shipped from Italy. Tracked shipping will be about 30 euros in Italy. For other destinations I will tell you the box weight/box volume/pickup address, and you can select the shipping with whatever carrier you like. I've always worked with UPS, but any other carrier will do the job.

The price is 975 euros. Post me a private message if you are interested.

Regards
Pietro

Last edited by piecor; 16th October 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12th December 2017, 05:52 AM   #2
piecor is offline piecor  Italy
diyAudio Member

Hello

now selling at 850Euro

Regards
Pietro
Old 12th December 2017, 03:15 PM   #3
bmwparts is offline bmwparts  United States
diyAudio Member

Wow! Are these now worth that much? I bought a pair 10 years ago to restore, simply because I thought they were an extremely well thought out design -- and now I'm glad I did! Mine are A4-14 MKIs though, and with the wood finish instead of black. Very cool and good luck with the sale!!! Yours are in awesome condition.

FS: active speakers Audio Pro Ace-Bass A4-14 Mk2Hide this!Advertise here!