• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: two Peavey Low Rider 18 drivers, never used

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New these are over $200 each. I'm asking $100 for the pair with local pickup in southern Michigan (East Lansing area).

I have the original packaging, which consists only of the cardboard wrap from Peavey and shipping them is very dicey so I would prefer local pickup

I purchased these Peavey Low Rider 18 subs as new units, one at a time a couple of years apart, but have never used them. They seem to have slightly different construction: one has a straight sided basket and the other curved. I think Peavey updated the design but kept the same specs. Both drivers are in good shape as you would expect for the lack of any use and only storage in the original packaging.

Please PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in buying them.

Edit: Specs and price here:
Peavey 18" Low Rider Subwoofer Speaker

Attachments

• IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_2897.JPG
    IMG_2897.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.