• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BMS 8CN552 8" coax (Pair) "point source"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling a pair of 8CN552. They are almost new, having been only used briefly in a DIY speaker. New they are about $350/ea. I was experimenting with Synergy type speakers last year. Shortly after buying these, I had the "misfortune" to get a pair of Yorkville Unity for less than I paid for the BMS. Time to give them to a competent experimenter :D

Price: "no reserve", Ebay auction, 7 day listing, ends 06/21.

As I have done in the past, the items are sold via Ebay. (Just search by model #). I am committed to sell them via Ebay. If you have any questions please communicate via Ebay. I hope this does not violate the spirit of a "private sale". I typically donate a portion of sales proceed to diyaudio for the privelege of listing items here, as well as my psychotic ramblings over the years :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.