• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Zilchlab Econowave Crossover PCBs

Things you have for sale.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
I've been dormant here the past 10 or so years.. Then my interest in horns gets piqued as I start acquiring pieces to build a heresy clone over the past month. Then just a few days ago did I stumble upon the econowave threads and have been pouring over the information.. only to read of Zilch's passing and realize the whole phenomenon passed me by as well...

And now I find myself here in this little thread with someone still keeping the flame going. Wow! Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a home reno and already have the aforementioned build on the back burner, but I may have to order some boards to do my part in keeping this alive! Thank you wiredbecker!

Thank you for building Zilch's Econowave speakers.

Thanks for keeping the "Story" alive. I am one of the first fews to jump into the Econowave "Wave" with my Altec 414s. Zilch was a kind gentleman who always responded to my pms. I've learned so much from him. What a loss! His passing was hard. I've sort of lost interest in building speakers anymore. In fact, I will never part with my Econowave. There may be something fancier, bigger, or better out there. But now for me! I may try different pres and powers amp and etc. But now my Econo!

Thank YOU Zilch! We miss you, sir!

Hi Wiredbecker,

Hope you are well... PM'ed you earlier in the year in regards to the availability of Econowave boards for the restoration/improvement of some LEAK Sandwich Monitors - I had one response re availability then no further communication re purchasing and shipping. Just wondering if you actually received my correspondence? I would love the opportunity to restore/improve these classic 60's/70's monitors - they will be paired with a classic LEAK Stereo 20 tube power amp which I have completely restored & will complete my vintage vinyl replay system.
Hope you can still help.
Best regards, Angelo