• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

wanted: TDA1541A S1 or S2 Crown

Location is defined by the letters.
To quote the duchaudioclassics website:

1541 code ABC 1234 (Y):
A: silicon processing facility
B: assembly facility
C: test facility

12: year
34: week

Y: development chip (no standard chip m ask was used)

The names of the facilities are:

A
H: Nijmegen Holland
J: Caen France
R: Hsinchu/TSMC Taiwan

B
H: Nijmegen
S: Kaohsiung Taiwan
B: Hamburg Germany

C
Nijmegen Holland

So a TDA1541A HSH9236 was processed in Nijmegen, assembled in Kaohsiung Taiwan, tested in Nijmegen Holland.
It was produced in the year 1992, week 36. A TDA1541A S2 RSH9713 was processed in Hsinchu/TSMC Taiwan, assembled in Koashiung Taiwan, tested in Nijmegen Holland.
It was produced in the year 1997, week 13.
51 week? : Еек:

Attachments

• L1003654.JPG
    L1003654.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 345
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I’m interested in trying a dual mono implementation of the TDA1541A with Ryan’s D3 boards.

I have only one new old stock TDA1541A right now and would be interested in a pair of the Taiwan TDA1541A or something similar.

My only other option is to try and pull some TDA1541A from broken players I have and I’m not sure that will go well.

Please feel free to PM me if you have anything for sale.