• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Western Electric transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello!
I am trying to sell this monster.
This Western Electric transformer is military surplus from navy shipyard at longbeach, california with the following marking on the tranny...
trans D 175480
term volts amps max opr V to G
1-2 115 2.4 pri
4-5 1140 0.325
4 C.T. 3-5 G
You can see how large it is ( 570-0-570 C.T. )! The dimension is like 5"x6"x7". It seems like it's more than 20lbs. It's actual capacity is larger than it is rated. I wanted to keep it as my private collection, but it is to large to put into a regular amp case.:whazzat:
It's NOS, but the paint on the tranny is somehow flaking.
Mail me your price. I am just trying to sell, not a must go.
Have a good day,
lhchen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.