• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Hypex UCD250LP OEM and 1 HYPEX SMPS400/400 BRAND NEW KIT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Late October I bought a bunch of hypex stuff (I can buy OEM) and some of that stuff was for a 4 way build I was planning.
Again, (this is a crazy hobby) I think I will change my mind, so let’s see if this is going to be true.

For sale, 4 kits containing 2 Hypex UCD250LP OEM and 1 HYPEX SMPS400/400 BRAND NEW and NEVER USED. Still wrapped all of them unless the pictured ones.
UCD250LP OEM will give 250W @ 4 Ohm or 180W @ 8 Ohm and SMPS400/400 is rated to 400W nominal power and 600W peak power. With one kit you can build a very good stereo amplifier.

Now I have 4 SMSP400/400 and 8 UCD250LP and want to let them go, so im offering each kit for 150€ + paypal fees + shipping worldwide.
Are you interested in a fully build and tested amplifier? Just ask and will see what can I do.
Thank you
Hypex%20Kit_zpsc2m3tgoh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.