• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: The red baron DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have done a big, big, BIG..... I refraze that; huge mistake!!!:eek::eek:

I was about to buy The Red Baron boards in 2015 to have for future builds but it did not happen cause I had a bunch of other projects that distracted my attention (read; wallet) from this, what I understand, wonderful, High-Endish DAC.:eek:

Now when I lack projects and want to concentrate in a new DAC I realize that The Red Baron boards are not available via our friend 'dvb projekt' so.....:(:(

I would like to buy a unstarted, unfinished, fairly finished The Red Baron DAC with tube stage and everything if it is possible but the main board for The Red Baron at least.
I am also looking for to source the TAD1541A or TAD1541A S1 somewhere if someone just happen to have it laying around for no use.;)

Please contact me if you feel that you have a complete set of boards or at least the main board for The Red Baron, I really want this DAC.:eek::eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.