• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free: F5 HA Stereo PCB for Testing(U.S. Only)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just received a new shipment of F5 stereo HA(headphone amp.) PCBs with a provision for a ALPS RK27 volume pot right on the board.

If someone(within the U.S. ONLY) is interested in assembling and testing one of these boards, send me a PM.
Board will be no charge but shipping will be $4.00.

I will only send out one board for testing, so first-come first-served.

Attachments

• F5 Dual2.JPG
    F5 Dual2.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 364
428 views and nobody here in the U.S. is interested in a free PCB.
I would personally jump on a free PCB offer any day, but I guess no one here likes a free offer.:D
Perhaps Patrick's F5 HA design isn't as popular here in the U.S. as it is in other parts of the world...hmmm.

I'll go ahead and list these super high-quality stereo boards on eBay to get worldwide exposure and get the boards sold.

To you international guys wanting a free board, it just isn't worth my time or aggravation of having to fill out Customs Forms to send you a free board.
Thank you for your interest, though.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
428 views and nobody here in the U.S. is interested in a free PCB.
I would personally jump on a free PCB offer any day, but I guess no one here likes a free offer.:D
Perhaps Patrick's F5 HA design isn't as popular here in the U.S. as it is in other parts of the world...hmmm.

I'll go ahead and list these super high-quality stereo boards on eBay to get worldwide exposure and get the boards sold.

To you international guys wanting a free board, it just isn't worth my time or aggravation of having to fill out Customs Forms to send you a free board.
Thank you for your interest, though.

Worldwide exposure on eBay still means you need to fill in customs forms. Contradictory.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.