• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pass VFET amp complete kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Once again, I leaped before I should have. Several times. So my VFET amp kit, including the mounting bracket, board, parts, and supplemental parts, is for sale. Asking for what I paid, with free shipping via Priority within the U.S. $363.

If you can pick up in Madison, WI, I can also provide the Deluxe 4U chassis and accessories, a stuffed (by 6L6) power supply board, and the recommended new Antek transformer. Heck, I'll even throw in stuffed F6 boards, and M2 boards and transformers. Plus, you'd get a complementary tour of my basement, and I would entertain offers on anything down there.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.