• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C 3886 Stereo Amplifier with TDA7294 Stereo Woofer Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C 3886 Stereo Amplifier with TDA7294 Stereo Woofer Amp

This is a very nice amplifier which I built after getting the boards in a Group Buy here at diyaudio. I have been using it for the past few years with my FE167e Fonken speakers.

There is a lot of info here about the MyRefRevC amplifiers.

About this amplifier:
2 x Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C 3886 Monoblock amplifiers with speaker protection. These amps will drive any speaker well.

Also, a separate stereo TDA7294 amplifier, also with speaker protection. The signal for the TDA7294 is derived via a low frequency filter. This was to drive the separate 'helper' woofers in my Fonken speaker setup.

Balance & Volume controls on front panel with power switch, LED and selector switch to choose one of two inputs.
Solid cherry front panel.
Custom cherry wood knobs with abalone position marks.

Rear panel: Outputs for full range and woofers, IEC power inlet, fuse, and 2 sets of RCA inputs.

Three good-quality toroid power transformers.

Large heatsinks for cool operation.

(Note: the top of the case has a few hammer marks under the paint - drilling the vent holes bent the lid, and there's evidence of the straightening! They aren't very visible in pictures, but do show in reflected light.)

You will enjoy this amplifier as-is. It will also be an excellent platform for experiments/modification if that is your interest. You cannot buy the parts for less than my asking price.

Price: $160 CAD or $125USD

I prefer local pickup in Victoria BC as shipping is expensive, but I will consider shipping.

Please contact me here via PM.
Thanks.

Attachments

• myref front.jpg
    myref front.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 302
  • myref inside 1.jpg
    myref inside 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 309
  • myref inside 2.jpg
    myref inside 2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 311
  • myref top.jpg
    myref top.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 302
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.