• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x miniDSP PWR-ICE125WD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling 2 MiniDSP PWR125WD plate amps. They feature the incredibly high quality ICEpower 125ASX2 amp module. I bought these partially because I don't trust any of the eBay amplifier's design (noted by all the mods DIYaudio forum suggests to have them sound proper). These are a significant step up than any of the eBay amps in build quality, design, and sound quality.

I bought them, but realized they don't physically fit in my design. Therefore I have to sell them. I can't say it is brand new since I've opened it and used it for a day to see how they sound. However, it is pretty much essentially brand new. I'm asking for $170 each or $320 for both shipped in the US. You save $50 because I want a smaller speaker.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.