• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SC2240BL/2SA970BL Sanyo 2SA1016G/2SC2362G Hitachi 2SA872AE/2SC1775AE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Inferior in what if we speaking for 2SC2240BL/2SA970BL and KSA992/KSC1845?
Look at their datasheets and decide. Or may be decisions are based on the listening expressions?
2SC5171, 2SA1930 are freely available in Mouser too. If you have problems to order from Mouser, there are lot of people who can help you.

I have 2SA970BL/2SC2240BL. How many do want, and for what purpose?

Regards
RM

Greetings:
I have a GFA-555 in need of left and right channels of Q8, Q3 and Q6. These are 2SA970, 2SC2240 and 2SA1270.

There isn't (that I have found) a formal cross-ref part for any of these, or many of the other transistors used in the older amps, and many complaints about fake parts. You mentioned having a few parts, and was wondering if you still had any, and if you might have some of these other parts, or clues regarding where they might be found (today, as opposed to some of the threads from years ago)?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.